Could You Tell Me…
Excuse me Mr. Professional, but could you tell me…?
- If the ball falls off the tee in the fairway, are you allowed to re-tee it?
- If your mulligan is not used on the front nine, can you use it on the back?
- Is the penalty for a whiff, stroke and distance?
- Are you allowed to play a lost ball?
- Are summer rules not in effect when the temperature goes below 40 degrees?
- Can you ask a fellow competitor your score if you’ve lost count?
- Does the 19th hole have to be played in sequence?
- What happens if you swing at the ball, miss it, and then find out it is not yours?
*collected over a 35 year period.
– Dr. Gary Wiren is in the PGA Hall of Fame, World Golf Teachers Hall of Fame and is Director of Instruction for all Trump Golf Properties. For video tips, a history show, and to be able to connect with the largest learning aids company, Golf Around the World.